Launch of UNSCEAR 2020 Report: Annex B
(9 March 2021, 12:00 - 13:30 CET)
The United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation (UNSCEAR) hosted an online event to present the key findings of its 2020 Report on the levels and effects of radiation exposure due to the accident at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power station with the implications of information published since the UNSCEAR 2013 Report. The event focused on the radiation exposures of the public and workers and their potential health implications and highlighted the trends and conclusions since the previous UNSCEAR 2013 Report.
- Main findings and highlights of the 2020 report by Neale Kelly, Coordinating Lead Writer
- Radiation doses to the Japan public by Mikhail Balonov, Lead Writer
- Estimated exposure of evacuees by Florian Gering, Lead Writer
- Assessment of doses to workers by George Etherington, Lead Writer
- Health implications of the FDNPS accident by Roy Shore, Lead Writer